Aqua Coat Stain is a ready-to-use pigmented stain meant to accentuate the woods natural beauty.
This water‐based wood stain uses cutting‐edge resin and pigment technology to offer professionals an easy‐to‐use alternative to traditional oil‐ based products. Users can easily achieve dark, uniform colors on hard‐to‐stain woods like pine, maple, poplar and basswood. Aqua Coat Stain spreads easily, can be repaired, and blends effortlessly.
Available in quart, gallon, 5-gallon and 55-gallon drum quantities.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use
- May be used under all Aqua Coat Sealers and Topcoats
- Easy application by spraying, wiping, brushing or dipping
- Less than 30 minute dry time
- To deepen the color apply a second coat
- Rich and clean color
- Excellent clarity
- Low Odor/Low VOC
- Eco-Friendly/ Easy water clean up
- Safe handling (non-flammable, non-combustible)
- All interior wood surfaces
- Stair parts
- Interior shutters
- All woodenware